- The movie The In-Laws isn’t as bad as the critical reviews made it sound. In the world of movie meals, it’s popcorn. Light, fluffy, yet fun as a snack. Best served with a light dose of “eh, what the hell” and a rent-two-get-one-free coupon at the local video store.
- What combination of neurons need to misfire to make a reasonable person believe that the video tape rental they’re holding, which has a rather garishly green cover with the words “Iggle Video” on it should be returned to the place with the large blue and gold Blockbuster sign? And what other sub-group of neurons from the first group need to continue to misfire to make that seemingly reasonable person argue with the manager for five minutes about how that rental should be able to be returned there regardless of what it says on the cover box?
- The only IMAX theater showing Matrix Reloaded in the IMAX format on November 5th is two and a half hours away. Bastages.
… you consider, just for a second even, spending the $92 to preorder the 20th anniversary Optimus Prime release.
More pictures . . .
I had the last two days off from work, which would have been great if I hadn’t been in bed most of the time with a high fever and flu symptoms.
Needless to say, working the day shift at work was less than ideal.
Fortunately I can now grab a nice cup of hot cocoa and throw in the Matrix Reloaded DVD I got from work into the player and relax until tomorrow night’s shift. 🙂
Nothing like a Thursday night – Friday morning swingshift at work. yay.
- The movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days was better than it perhaps should have been, given that it was an obvious star vehicle romantic comedy.
- No matter what troubles you, a cup of Butterfinger Hot Cocoa Mix should fix it up quickly enough.
- The game expansion Comand & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour is fun, and makes a worthy add-on if you’ve gotten bored with vanilla CNCG.