A few ideas for tech-related items to bring on your next bike ride came to mind while cycling the Maple Highlands Trail this weekend.
• Handlebar Phone Mounts
• Bike Saddle Airtag Holder
• Bone-Conducting Headphones
• Portable Power Pack
Via WTNH News 8
For students heading off to college, tips for backup gear to make the most of your back to school tech.
* Duplicates of important charging, audio or data cables.
* Portable battery charger for your phone or tablet.
* Surge protector or battery backup for your dorm room.
* Bluetooth smart tracker for your keys and wallet.
* Laptop cable lock.
#TechTuesday is a weekly segment with Bill Wills and Geek Squad Agent Derek Meister on WTAM 1100 Newsradio in Cleveland, Ohio.